Friday, December 5, 2014

Christmas Decorations for the Party

We had a very successful party again this year. Everyone made beautiful wreaths and no one got burned from my high-powered Dewalt glue guns except me.

Everyone helps with the party, even Lynn from Montana and my sister, Jo Ann, from Utah. Here are their contributions this year. Both Jo Ann and Lynn knew that the theme this year was a red and white Scandinavian Christmas theme. It was a delightful surprise to get these in the mail the week before the party.

Lynn sent me this beautiful set of felt birds which I strung on fishing line to go over the FOOD table - the most important table of the party. I never manage to take a picture of the food on display because I am usually pretty stressed right before the party.



Jo Ann cross stitched these ornaments for me. The reindeer and the snowflake ornaments were hanging on my mirror in the living room. The tree ornament was on the tree.





I will post some photos from the party and then I think I will write a post about hosting a wreath making party. That will follow in a the next week or two.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, the ornaments from Joann are perfect! The decorating looks amazing! I know everyone had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the lovely birds. They continue to flit around in my living room. I love them.

    ReplyDelete