Thursday, July 25, 2013

More Framing

We're still working on the framing, but we've got to wait for the actual windows and doors before we can completely finish the framing. They're about 3-4 weeks out.

John did the 1st floor gable walls. I helped a little bit. In general, I think it is fair to say that we do not work too well together. We do better doing separate projects.

You can see the framing of the walls on the end facing the pond.



This is the framing on driveway side. Isn't it a cute little house?


Porch framing began this week. The porches will function as staging areas for the siding and the roof.


Don't ask me why I didn't move the trash can before I took the photo. I always take the pictures at the end of the day and I think I was just not thinking.


I've also started air sealing by putting down a flexible vapor permeable caulk called Prosoco Joint and Seam sealer. I am not very proficient with the sausage gun though so the lines I put down are kind of squiggly. I'll get better with practice.



No comments:

Post a Comment