Thursday, January 19, 2012

Waiting on electricity for the shop. Brief tool discussion

I hope to be able to post some more photos of the completed shop tomorrow. It is supposed to have electricity tomorrow. 


John has been moving some equipment to the shop which is very exciting. There is actually a little bit of room in my basement (the location of his previous shop). My basement will become a crafting center. That way I don't have to worry about kitty hair covering my fabric and yarn and paper. It will be much easier to do crafts. 


He already moved his small table saw. I was hoping he would leave that. There are 3 saws that I like to use - the small table saw, the radial arm saw (my favorite), and the miter saw. I can still use them at the shop, no problem. 


The tools I am most afraid of - the band saw, routers and the circular saw. I can use a router and a circular saw, but they scare me. I do not intend to use a band saw. Ever. 


Just wanted to provide a brief update. 


More tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment