It is also challenging trying to build an air tight house under these circumstances. I certainly don't need to do a blower door test to find the air leaks when I have puddles of water everywhere.
|Corner detail. The guys are going to patch that when they install the 2 layers of polyiso on the roof.|
|Second floor dormer - major leak in on the right of photo.|
|These seems to be where the leak is coming from, but I thought I had closed it up by using Prosoco Joint and Seam sealer. Apparently not.|
|Another view of the leaky area. I think I didn't tool the seam sealer very well and it didn't really block the water. The house wrap has not been installed yet, but I want these problems fixed BEFORE the housewrap goes on.|
|Leak on second floor gable end|
|I thought the leak was from the junction between the porch and the gable wall, but my flashing did not completely solve the problem. I have reinforced the roll flashing and the tape on the sheathing.|
|Tonight's photo. First floor leaky area below the same gable end as above. It is driving me crazy.|