Thursday, September 19, 2013

Cycle Oregon Photos - Part 3

We had a rest day in Diamond so I rested. There were all sorts of activities you could do, but since I barely had the energy to walk, I rested. Lynn felt better by that day and was able to come to see me that night.

This is the round barn that we visited as we left Diamond. It was a very beautiful building. Cool inside, too.

Entrance to the round barn

Framing of the round barn

Leaving Diamond, Oregon early in the morning.

Delightful, overcast day

One of the highlights of the trip was seeing Xena, the superstar of the Cycle Oregon Tour. She was pulled by her owner who was a petite young lady. The trailer weighed 22 pounds and Xena weighs about 60 pounds. Xena is an exceptional dog.


I did not take any photos on the last day. It was 73 miles, again a new record for me in the last 10 years. Now the challenge is to keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment